We know some of you are looking to come in just a few days early or are even making it a week long excursion to our infamous city. We thought you might enjoy seeing some of our local attractions that run the gamut from super scary to even the low key that even the kiddies can enjoy.
Las Vegas is pretty well known for the adult parties that get thrown every year, but we also have items that the whole family can enjoy. Even you can enjoy and take care to know there are safe trick or treating for your kids at these areas:
- Haunted Harvest: Held at the SPrings Preserve there is a bit of everything. Enjoy live entertainment on two different stages, a midway of carnival games and the “Kooky Spooky Maze of No Return. There is even a petting zoo for the and so much more.
- Life TIme Athletic Spooktacular Poolside Party: A pool party in October? Where else could you do this but in Las Vegas. Open to members and non-members, there is a night of fun Halloween-themed games and entertainment in this Summerlin location. Pumpkin decoration, hay hunt and a “dive-in” movie with snacks and treats for all ages.
- Zombie Run: Are you a runner?! Would you survive the Zombie Apocalypse? This is a 5k and a 1-mile fun run/walk to benefit the Generation Vegas. The race is on October 26th running through Sunset Park and equips the runner with a flag and football style belt. The goal… to cross the finish line with all your flags but if you entire belt is caught, you finish as an “undead”
- The Farm Fall Harvest Festival: This is in celebration of the traditional “last” harvest before the winter and it includes a hay ride, cow train, pony rides and a maze of hay bales. Visitors can select from a large selection of seasonal fruit and vegetables but there is also going to be baked goods, candied apples and more goodies.
- Oktober Fright Fest: Freemont Street Experience will transform itself again for the Sixth year in a row. The street party that never stops is offering the stage production “Frank & The Steins, “ “Vampire Rising” and of course what would Vegas be without the “Halloween Hotties?” The huge awning of light shows is also transformed to the favorite “Time Warp” from the Rocky Horror Picture Show and of course the familiar 50’s song “Monster Mash!”
Check back next week while we do a listing of “Adult” items that are not so Kid (or maybe even adult) friendly. Scary Ghouls, ghosts and spirits! Oh My!